Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colleen C Mccormick
Dr. Colleen C Mccormick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Mccormick is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Colleen C Mccormick has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 16
I am so glad to hear this woman is leaving compass oncology, and anywhere else that involves humans in a vulnerable position...literally. I had a horrible experience with her. I've had to have a lot of procedures, and dealt with many doctors...she is low on my list of people that I would ever waste a minute on. She walked in like you were lucky to have here there with you, brought in a man with her...not a genuine hello, how are you...is it all right if I bring in so and so...nope...not a word. She says get up on the table, spread em wide...no wider, and then asks the man to look closer while she shows off for him. He was young and good looking...not that there is anything wrong with that. I did however choose A WOMAN to minimize the amount of men peering into my business. I was scared, upset, and afraid of what was wrong with me. She had a HORRIBLE bedside manner, and didn't even show me or try to explain the ultrasound that she claimed she had gained some magic information from. You may think I am being extreme, and maybe you like doctors like that. But until you've almost been at death's door a couple of times, had to deal with doctors that think and act they are gods, and been in repeated situations that you are completely vulnerable and helpless...you may not want to judge. This woman is not someone I would refer to anyone I cared remotely for. The medical industry is quickly declining, and it is about the money and not the patients. I have found ONE...maybe two doctors that truly seem to care about me as a person. If you do choose to go to her by choice...good luck with that, and don't say you weren't warned. And that's putting it nicely.
I am well educated 56 year old female. Had endometrial stromal sarcoma went to her for follow ups after my oncologist retired. This woman doesn't listen to her patients, has no interest in their input. For the first time in my life I got up and walked out telling her she was not an individual I could trust or go through such an experience with. Don't go to this person she isn't a doctor at heart.
Dr. Mccormick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Colleen C Mccormick accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLegacy Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology, 1130 NW 22nd Ave Ste 110, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Colleen C Mccormick in this video.
Dr. Colleen C Mccormick is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Portland, OR.