Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Beauregard
Dr. Curtis Beauregard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN, with another office in Alexandria, LA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Beauregard is affiliated with No FlSo Ga Veterans Admin Hospital, Physicians Medical Center and Rapides Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Beauregard has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Curtis Beauregard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.