Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Cook
Dr. Curtis Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, Banner Desert Medical Center and Saint Mary`s Health Care. Dr. Cook has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Curtis Cook has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Curtis Cook is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Cook has been wonderful. Our particular situation is complicated and he took time to listen to all our concerns and questions. He also kept following up within the appt to confirm future appts, what the ultrasound showed, and informing us of his communications with the other doctors involved in our case. I feel I am in very very good hands.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix
Banner Desert Medical Center
Saint Mary`s Health Care
Metro Health Hospital
Banner Thunderbird BHC
Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Mi
Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
24 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Curtis Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Perinatal Associates, 1840 S Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Curtis Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.