Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale M Carrison has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
A wonderful doctor that really cares for his patients. He is a highly intelligent professional with a wonderful bedside manner. He believes in alternative medical therapies other than just easily prescribing medicine to mask a symptom. When western medicine applies he is smart to start patients on this right away. As he did for me he advised western medical therapies such as anti-biotic and eastern traditional therapies I could research and do on my own for my other health concerns. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Carrison to anyone for severe emergent conditions and all of your regenerative medicine needs..
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Dale M Carrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dale M Carrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.