Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale T Zorn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was up, and, walking without the use of a cane, or, walker, within 10 days, but, I carried the cane, "just in case" to keep from tripping, slipping, or, just plain, ol', falling down! I used the walker, that was provided for me, free of charge, when I had to go to doctor appointments, and, to other places, away from home, where I had to be away from my vehicle (which I was able to drive, within a couple of weeks). Doctor Zorn is in a word, "great!" I have had little, if anything to complain about, other than the normal recovery pains, here, and, there! I strongly recommend Dr. Zorn for Knee Replacement surgery which I had performed, as did my son-in-law's brother's wife, who also had a Knee Replacement performed by Dr. Zorn. I tripped at the landfill, dumping yard debris, 3 months after my knee replacement, and, aggravated the nerve, between my right knee, and, right hip, and, this is the "only" significant pain that I have experienced, "period," and, this in no manner, or, way, can be attributed to anything that Dr. Zorn did for me! My wife will be having surgery also, in the near future, on her hip, and, as you can already probably guess, Dr. Zorn will be doing the surgery!
Dr. Zorn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Dale T Zorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Florida Hospital, 8383 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale T Zorn in this video.
Dr. Dale T Zorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.