Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Faustin
Dr. Daniel Faustin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Faustin is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and Southside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Faustin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Misdiagnosis that two other doctors confirmed was beyond false. Room not completely clean from patient beforehand. As a woman, I would not recommend a doctor who is willing to create possibilities for a procedure that could complicate fertility. If you want to wait to hourshours on end to see doctor, receive a misdiagnosis that you have to call back for when you should have the staff call you, then this is the MAN for you
Dr. Faustin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universite D Etat D Haiti
Graduated in 1976
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Daniel Faustin accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Faustin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.