Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel R Heaston has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
In 2010, I had a bicycle accident and badly fractured my ulna and several bones in my wrist. I have Von Willebrand Disease, a bleeding disorder, and I was concerned I would not get the proper treatment for the bleeding. In the emergency room, the doctor said I would need surgery and the orthopedic surgeon on call was on his way. I was in serious pain and afraid my hemorrhaging issues would not be addressed appropriately. Dr. Heaston walked in the door a few minutes later and knew exactly what to do. He had read my records before entering the E.R. and was prepared to use a technique that would not require surgery. My arm and wrist healed beautifully and I recommend Dr. Heaston because of his knowledge, expertise, and his ability to walk the healing journey with his patients. His staff was very supportive and my care was excellent!Thank you Dr. Heaston for your expertise, your willingness to work with my bleeding disorder, and your incredible bedside manner that took away my fears! 5 stars to your staff and you!
Dr Heaston fixed my recently broken collar bone. He was HANDS DOWN the best doctor I've ever dealt with. Extremely friendly, helpful, and explained everything to me in terms I can understand. He even called me personally the day after surgery to check up on me. I NEVER felt rushed to get out of the office so he could move on to the next patient and his staff was just as helpful and courteous. I had no idea who to go to in the area for this and the first Dr I saw did not inspire confidence in any form. I'm so glad I decided to get a second opinion from Dr Heaston.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Daniel R Heaston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel R Heaston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.