Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel B Kalb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel B Kalb has the following 8 expertise
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Daniel B Kalb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel B Kalb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 130
This doc is more than a doctor, he is a parent with a huge heart for others. My son and daughter are here because of his special ability to dig deep and treat the problem not just the symptoms. It is so hard to find a doctor for PANS / PANDAS, mixed with Lyme and other complex issues but this man knows his stuff!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kalb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCool Springs Family Medicine Plc, 4091 Mallory Ln Ste 118, Franklin, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel B Kalb, MD - Family Medicine in Franklin, TN, in this video.
Dr. Daniel B Kalb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.