Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel R More has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. More took a polite comment about wanting to see him, the MD with immunological specialization, and not a PA with no immunological specialization, when my sister made appointments (for her rare immune deficiency) so personally that he later refused to sign a prescription renewal for her lifesaving medication (that he himself diagnosed she would need for the rest of my life). He insisted that because he hadn't seen her for six months, she was no longer his patient, and insisted that she buy a $600 plane ticket home in order to get a prescription renewal in person. Later, when I told him (very calmly and politely) that he was behaving unprofessionally and not to the standards expected of a medical professional, he threatened to call the police. Dr. More needs to review his medical ethics courses and put on his big boy pants when he goes to work, or find a line of work for which he's actually suited.
I am so relieved my daughter has seen Dr. More. Her incessant nighttime cough has not only kept us up all night for over a week but has really worried me. She was given all sorts of asthma medication by our pediatrician and it wasn't working. Dr. More gave us his full attention and time. He is thoughtful and very knowledgeable. She does not have asthma, only allergies (for which she will be tested). He knew exactly how to treat her and we are all now sleeping. Most importantly, I am no longer worried about my daughter
Dr. More is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Daniel R More accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter Coast Allergy And Asthma, 45 E San Joaquin St, Salinas, CA
Dr. Daniel R More is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.