Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel D Weiss
Dr. Daniel D Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mentor, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Tripoint Medical Center and Uh Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Weiss has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel D Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel D Weiss has the following 15 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Dr. Daniel D Weiss has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel D Weiss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I feel that Dr. Weiss is the best doctor I've ever been to in my entire life (and I am over 55 yrs. old). I've suffered with high blood pressure for over 20 yrs., and Dr. Weiss finally found the right medications/doses to finally get it stabilized. He also helped me with my obesity and thyroid problems. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor who specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Also, he has excellent time management. Wait time is seldom over 5-10 min.
Dr. Weiss is a wonderful doctor! From the time I was brought into the room by a very sweet lady named Suzanne, I was very nervous about this visit and she had reassured me that everything would be ok. I have been to numerous doctors and have never been treated so kind. My wait time was very fast (less than 10) minutes, during this time I had asked to keep the door open for anxiety reasons and during the 10 minutes waiting for the doctor Suzanne came back into the room two times to check on me. This had certainly put my worries aside, after visiting with Dr. Weiss he had spent a lot of time explaining what my blood work means and after leaving the office I felt very good about the visit and felt reassured that this was the right doctor choice for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Daniel D Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsYour Diabetes Endocrine Nutrition, 8300 Tyler Blvd Ste 102, Mentor, OH
Dr. Daniel D Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mentor, OH.