Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Darlington I Hart
Darlington I Hart is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
I foolishly allowed myself to be injured by my chainsaw and my wife who is an RN insisted that I get sutures in the very deep cut on my upper arm. We showed up for our first urgent care experience just as they were opening in the AM, with me bleeding and probably in a bit of shock. The very capable and pleasantly professional staff quickly assessed the situation, brought us immediately back to a treatment room and administered first aid to clean the wound while waiting for their doctor to get to work. The doctor we saw was affable and yet very professional, ably sewing up the deep wound which healed beautifully without infection. I will return if ever I need such urgent care again- they are so close to our home and made the whole experience painless and affordable. I shudder to think how much time and money we would have spent had we gone to an Emergency Room for this treatment.
I'm surprised at these comments. I've never had any problem with the staff, except you can see them talking in the back room while people are waiting. I really never scheduled an appointment and was always a walk in. I never had an issues with the staff even though some do seem rude. I've had great interactions with his PAs and I was usually in and out in a short period of time.
Darlington I Hart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7704 England St, Charlotte, NC
Darlington I Hart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.