Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Bierbrauer MD
Dr. David M Bierbrauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, CO, with another office in Wheat Ridge, CO. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Bierbrauer has 2 locations
80 Health Park Dr Ste 230
Louisville, CO 80027
Dr. David M Bierbrauer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David M Bierbrauer has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. David M Bierbrauer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Fantastic Hand and Wrist Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Bierbrauer - Posted on March 7th, 2019
I broke and dislocated my arm (radius and ulna) quite badly while roller skating; after being seen in the ER, Dr. Bierbrauer was able to see me the next day and had me scheduled for surgery the following day. He made sure I was comfortable between my appointment and surgery, and the surgery was flawless. The nerve block they provided me negated the need for any pain med beyond Tylenol. I was able to return to work full time the day following the surgery. He is an extremely competent surgeon and outstanding at his specialty. In terms of his bedside manner, he was extremely patient with not only me, but also with my 72 year old mother who drove me and had a lot of rather irrelevant questions to ask. He was subsequently extremely patient when I brought my two young daughters to follow-up appointments, even asking the names of their dolls and making sure they were comfortable before examining me. He is an outstanding surgeon and person and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Bierbrauer - Posted on February 8th, 2019
While he is probably a good physician, it is difficult to get past his arrogance to get to the result. He has a terrible, demeaning bedside manner, and is frequently VERY late to his appointments. When he finally arrives, he spends 5 minutes with you, tells you what's wrong (without explanation) and then sends you on your way. It is unfortunate that he is so inattentive, as my experiences with Cornerstone thus far have been incredible. I will take my hand issues to another physician
Profit motivated, factory surgeon. Line em up, get em out. Send the bill.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Bierbrauer - Posted on September 19th, 2018
I can't go into much detail as I spent less than one minute in his presence. Our first conversation was " I've seen your x-rays. There will be someone in to cast you up. " Our final visit was " There will be someone in to remove your cast. " I am now going to another MD to repair my mangled wrist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Bierbrauer - Posted on March 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Bierbrauer - Posted on May 29th, 2015
Dr. David M Bierbrauer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Bierbrauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, CO.