Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David N Dupuy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
This man ruined my father's life. He used failed to use sterile techniques for what is suppose to be a "routine" minimally invasive procedure. Nearly cost my father his life. My dad is now permanently confined to a wheel chair because this worthless turd of a human being not only introduced staph into his deep tissues, but also failed to own his mistake and would have left my father to die. It was not until a large number of the doctors at Presby Matthews demanded that he perform remedial measures on the area that he introduced the staph that he finally decided to do it. Not only does this piece of poop ruin his own patients' lives, he is also known for being a useful tool for insurance companies who are battling injured workers seeking workers' compensation benefits. Employers' workers' comp insurance carriers pay him handsomely to testify against injured workers in depositions. He is a dream come true for insurance companies and defense firms ...... he is a nightmare to honest patients looking for help. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR, HE WILL DO MORE HARM THAN HELP. These statements are intended to be statements of opinion, and not statements of fact. The author of this opinion feels very strongly about his assertions, but will not be subjected to defamation actions as such publication is made merely as a review of experiences and opinions regarding this doctor.
Met with his PA for 2 appointments. Never saw Dr until sugery (less than 5 min) & only PA after. Took longer to recover. Never gave rehab advice. Would never go to him again. For all I know the PA did the surgery.
48 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. David N Dupuy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David N Dupuy in this video.
Dr. David N Dupuy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.