Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Streett has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. David J Streett has the following 11 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
Showing 5 of 50
Several years ago after seeing numerous Drs to figure out why I felt the way I did Dr Streett was able to diagnose me and regulate the perfect medication regimam for me. I have not been able to find a Dr since he left. I am always just thrown on medications that either make me worse or do nothing. I agree with the last comments I'm sure as smart as he is he can spot the drug seekers n probably gets negative reviews for it. When I first saw him I had a back injury he warned me that I was on the way to becoming addicted to pain meds so he wanted to get me on the perfect meds so I wouldn't wind up that way....The very day after I saw him I didn't take any pain meds ...When it was time to adjust my meds he was gone...I wound up being addicted to pain meds for years after. I hope to see him at Riverdale on an outpatient basis to get my meds right and stop the cycle he warned me of...There's no Dr like him he's brilliant I even had his cell number to contact him any time if I had any reactions to medications he prescribed me!
Doctor Streett was the most helpful psychiatrist I have ever been treated by. He was very straightforward with me, and helped me find addictive and dosage that were right for me. I have never been happier since seeing doctor Streett. I can only imagine the negative reviews are from angry people who he would t give drugs to so they could get high.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. David J Streett accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsRivendell Behavioral Health Services, 100 Rivendell Dr, Benton, AR
Dr. David J Streett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benton, AR.