Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Moore
Dr. David Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA, with another office in Framingham, MA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center and Leonard Morse Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I LOVED Dr. Moore. I had polio and three femur fractures. He performed rod insertion surgery on my first fracture. He was one of the few who knew about the ramifications of polio. I loved his bedside manner and he was exactly correct in what to do. His office is busy but friendly and i did not have to wait an inordinate amount of time. I would recommended him to anyone.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metrowest Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center
Leonard Morse Hospital
Metrowest Med Ctr Lmh
Framingham And Natick, MA
MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Dr. David Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Moore in this video.
Dr. David Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.