Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Davis Dalton DO
Dr. Davis Dalton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wyoming, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Dalton is affiliated with Metropolitan Hospital, Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus and Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Davis Dalton has 5 locations
Dr. Davis Dalton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Davis Dalton has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Dalton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus
Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
Metropolitan Hospital Grand Rapids
Metro Health Hospital
31 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Davis Dalton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Davis Dalton's office for more information.
2215 44th St SW Wyoming, MI : (616) 252-8440
1925 Breton Rd SE Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 252-8350
2000 Burton St SE Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 245-2401
4300 Cascade Rd SE Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 252-8300
8941 N Rodgers Ct SE Caledonia, MI : (616) 891-9133
Locations & Directions
Dr. Davis Dalton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyoming, MI.