Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dean M Pollnow has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dean M Pollnow has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Dean M Pollnow has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dean M Pollnow is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Pollnow was phenomenal to work with as a patient and he was extremely caring. He got to know myself and husband and found common interest so appointments were not so mundane.He is extremely thorough and personally follows up with you. Dr. Pollnow also takes his time with you and informs you in a way that you can understand (not all medical terminology). I highly suggest him if you are expecting a baby!
Dr. Pollnow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1990
Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Dean M Pollnow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMinistry Medical Group-Northern Region, 2251 N Shore Dr Ste 200, Rhinelander, WI
Dr. Dean M Pollnow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinelander, WI.