Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb MD
Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb has 2 locations
2000 Opitz Blvd
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb - Posted on May 29th, 2018
I am very very happy with Doctor Al-Khateeb's service and bedside manner. She is a great doctor, she is a teacher and takes the time to tell you the "why" of what is going on. The front office and back office staff leave a lot to be desired. My husband was transferred and upon identifying a new doctor to treat me and my family, I have been waiting over 6 weeks to have my file transferred. First, they did not receive the request, then they had it, now they don't have it. Kim is rude and states that she does all the transfers and does not have my request to transfer my file when last week it was there. I need to have my prescriptions refilled and continue to wait. My new doctor wants to see my records. In six weeks, I have called 12 times. Dr. D-----please get your staff working on this.
Insensitive to my mother
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb - Posted on December 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb - Posted on October 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb - Posted on July 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb - Posted on May 14th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb Accepts the Following Insurance
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deana G Al-Khateeb is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.