Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deepjot K Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
This is my first pregnancy and I suffer from hyperemesis gravid arum and it has been horrible. But Dr Singh and her staff have been such a huge help. Any questions or concerns I ask are promptly answered and they always know who I am as soon as I walk in. It is always such a personal experience. I'm not sure I would have made it this far through my pregnancy without Dr. Singh. She is truly a blessing!
I have been going to Dr. Singh for at least 10 years and really like her and her staff. I think one of the receptionists was rude once, but I write that off to a bad day because it is definitely not the norm. I have been seeing her NP, Alyce (who is fabulous) more than her recently due to my own availability, but I can say without a doubt that both Alyce and Dr. Signh are patient, kind, and will answer any questions you have (I come in with a list because I know I will forget things). I'm kind of shocked to see such negative reviews. They both have a great bedside manner and I have never felt rushed during my visits with either of them. I've also never waited more than 10 minutes in her waiting room or in one of the back rooms for my exams. Additionally, the assistant that takes your vitals before you see either of them is a sweetheart. I adore that girl because she always puts me at ease, she's so genuinely nice. The reason I am giving 4 our of 5 stars is because my sister had a different experience. She ended up having to go to a specialist and after seeing what my sister went through, I think that decision should have been made sooner....but I am also not an MD so it's just my opinion. When it came time for me to see a specialist, she was spot on with her referral and follow up.
Dr. Singh was recommended to me 2 years ago, and regrettably I chose to continue seeing her until I moved. The average wait time (despite arriving 15 minutes early) is 30 minutes (plus an additional 10 in the room). She was always in a rush to finish the appointment and left little time for questions; when I did manage to ask her specific questions, she provided unhelpful, brisque answers. When I moved and asked her to provide me with a referral (which she agreed to do), I called back to follow up and learned that her referral was no longer practicing. She gave me no alternate referral. Overall, I am highly disappointed with my experience here and would not recommend Dr. Singh as a gynecologist.
Do not go to Dr.Singh if you want someone who will take the time to listen to your concerns and respond in a caring (and knowledgeable) manner. she couldn't care less about my questions and was dismissive and rude. I had gone to her for years but actually saw her nurse practitioner who is very nice and helpful. but, as soon as i needed more medical advice i had to deal with Dr. Singh. Needless to say, i have now switched doctors and am much happier.
- University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Dr. Deepjot K Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDeepjot K Singh Md, 3400 Lomita Blvd Ste 500, Torrance, CA
Dr. Deepjot K Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.