Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald J Sonn MD
Dr. Donald J Sonn has 2 locations
3640 Main St Ste 103
Springfield, MA 01107
Dr. Donald J Sonn has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Donald J Sonn has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Donald J Sonn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald J Sonn - Posted on October 31st, 2016
Not much in the form of bedside manner. I told him I would like a second opinion . He said he was the second opinion and the my primary care physician was my first. Several doctors I spoke with said that logic was ridiculous. I agree he was the first from a specialist. Was not informotive. Just wanted to get me into surgery. Left me with an uncomfortable feeling.
He'll be my Urologist 'till the end (which I hope is some years away)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald J Sonn - Posted on February 17th, 2010
28 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Donald J Sonn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Donald J Sonn
Dr. Donald Sonn specializes in impotence, prostheses, and stone disease. Donald Sonn also specializes in brachytherapy and robotic surgery utilizing the da Vinci system for prostate cancer. Having received his medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, Dr. Sonn received further training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, including achieving the status of Chief Resident. Dr. Donald Sonn is certified by the American Board of Urology and currently holds the positions of Chief of Surgery for Cooley Dickinson Hospital and Assistant Clinical Professor for the Department of Urology at Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Sonn is a staff member of Mercy Medical Center and Cooley Dickinson Hospital. Visit: http://surgerycenterofnewengland.com/physician/donald-sonn-md
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald J Sonn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, MA.