Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl L Feng
Dr. Earl L Feng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Tempe, AZ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Feng is affiliated with Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital and Banner Baywood Medical Center. Dr. Feng has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl L Feng has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Earl L Feng has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Earl L Feng is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 189
Scheduled Initial consult based on favorable internet ratings. Feng entered room then knocked on the open door. Apparently affable, he asked basic questions about my condition (all were addressed on my paperwork). I began asking my own questions about my condition & the disease process. His demeanor immediately changed & he became curt & almost defensive. He did not respect my interest or concerns & answered as if I was foolish to dare question him. Many may wish to blindly abdicate to their healthcare provider. Not me. I want a repair but NOT by this guy! Check out what others say about his attitude.
He replaced my knee and the scar is minimal and I am back to my old life in 2 months. Spent time with me and answered my questions.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Feng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Earl L Feng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Earl L Feng in this video.
Dr. Earl L Feng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.