Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward T Humbert Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward T Humbert Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Edward T Humbert Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 89
Dr. Humbert was recommended to me by a friend and my experience with this doctor and his team of professionals was exceptional. The whole process went smoothly from the scheduling to the at home therapy. The results of my surgery was very good. At four weels I am walking without any type of assistance although I do still have some pain from the surgery itself. The home therapy was exceptional, effective yet gentle. Surely, if I need to have my other knee done, I would not think twice about who I would call. Thanks Dr. Humbert and Yaap.
I had a total hip replacement by Dr. Humbert on September 22, 2017. Two years ago earlier my prior primary care doctor thought I had a back issue so by the time I was correctly diagnosed I had two "bone on bone" hips that needed replacing. When I first saw Dr. Humbert he was gracious, kind, courteous and comforting. I was nervous as I am not a small person so I was concerned about my weight and my recovery. We decided to begin with my right hip as that was the worst one. I needed not to worry at all. My surgery was a breeze! My recovery was even better. I went in with pain and came home with NONE! Even the stiffness from the surgery sight was minimal. I was back to work in two weeks (my husband had to drive me) and didn't even need a Tylenol. I am now scheduled to have my left hip done in 14 days, just three months after my first hip, and I can't wait! This group works like a finely tuned machine, from scheduling to surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best in the business. Nancy Richardson
I recently had a full right hip replacement from Dr Humbert. The experience has been excellent. From the first appointment, through the surgery and the post-op appointment. Everything ran very smoothly. Dr. Humbert is very personable and professional at the same time. I recovered very quickly and the hospital experience and the at home physical therapy experience were both great as well. Dr Humberts staff was equally excellent. I'm very happy with Dr Humbert, Lee Memorial and all staff involved.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Edward T Humbert Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoint Implant Surgeons of FL, 7331 College Pkwy Ste 300, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward T Humbert Jr, DO - Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery in Fort Myers, FL, in this video.
Dr. Edward T Humbert Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.