Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Ozolins
Dr. Ellen Ozolins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Novi, MI, with other offices in Troy, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Ozolins is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Harper University Hospital and Hutzel Women's Hospital. Dr. Ozolins has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Ozolins has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Ellen Ozolins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.