Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emese Simon has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Brain Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I rate the doctor a 5 but other problems a 0----Dr. Simon is a kind, caring and very knowledgeable doctor. She is able to listen to you and then explain a possible course of action. Recently, you can't get an appointment (she only comes in once a month? And the staff tries to get you to see a nurse) and the staff promises to send you records and doesn't follow through although your request is dated and in writing.
Dr. Simone was one of the only doctors who worked with patients who have muscle/spine issues. She really helped me when I visited her last year. However, this year she has some personal issues that took her away from the practice. That is where the problems are now. She has brought on several doctors and PAs to help her but they do not have her knowledge and compassion. As noted in some of the reviews the office staff seems somewhat un organized and the wait times are well over an hour. Hope she can get back on track and begin taking patients regularly.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1996
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Emese Simon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlfond Center for Health, 35 Medical Center Pkwy, Augusta, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emese Simon in this video.
Dr. Emese Simon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Augusta, ME.