Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn L Morris
Dr. Evelyn L Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northborough, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with St Vincent Hospital. Dr. Morris has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn L Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Evelyn L Morris has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Evelyn L Morris has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I had been told that doctors were angels. but after meeting with this one, i do not but it definitely. She needs to listen to her patients and satisfy them about their conditions. She is always in a hurry and definitely never has any time to explain to the patient about the condition. If reading report is meant to be her job, i can do reading my self. i need the doctor to explain to me more than that. She is not friendly. I have known doctors which have taken away my symptoms only merely by talking to them but after seeing her, i feel medically and mentally more sick. not to be recommended.
I can understand the negative comments here. When I first went to her, she was very abrupt. Now she seems more smiley, so I think this feedback has been somewhat helpful. But she acts like a gatekeeper, not a doctor. When I asked about a test result, she just read the lab report word for word, without explaining anything. There's no give and take. She's usually in a big hurry.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Government Medical College Mysore
Graduated in 2000
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Evelyn L Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Evelyn L Morris in this video.
Dr. Evelyn L Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northborough, MA.