Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Duncan
Dr. Gary Duncan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Nashville, TN (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Duncan is affiliated with Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit, Metropolitan General Hosp and Baptist Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Duncan has 4 locations
919 Charlotte Ave
Nashville, TN 37203
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary Duncan has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Gary Duncan has the following 5 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Gary Duncan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Duncan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Metropolitan General Hosp
Centennial Med Ctr-Columbia
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Gary Duncan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gary Duncan's office for more information.
3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville, TN : (615) 322-3000
919 Charlotte Ave Nashville, TN 37203
1301 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN : (615) 936-0060
2400 Patterson St Nashville, TN : (615) 329-9444
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary Duncan, MD - Neurology in Nashville, TN, in this video.
Dr. Gary Duncan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.