Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary M Weiner
Dr. Gary M Weiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Weiner is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Weiner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary M Weiner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary M Weiner has the following 22 expertise
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
- Closed Fractures
- Shoulder Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Gary M Weiner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary M Weiner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 99
Dr. Weiner is very professional and caring about his patients. he explains the condition and the process very throughly and allows the patient time for questions without feeling rushed. His office staff are a great group of professionals and responsive to phone calls and very accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Weiner and his office.
Professional, excellent bedside manner, friendly and willing to take time to answer all questions.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Weiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Ucsd Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEast Valley Pediatric Pulmonary Specialists Pllc, 10250 N 92nd St Ste 308, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Gary M Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.