Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geoffrey N James has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Geoffrey James is an amazing doctor! He is sweet, attentive, and caring. He delivered my daughter in 2011, and I was sad that he was no longer delivering babies when I had my son in 2014. However his son Jason did just as an amazing job as him. I highly recommend them both, they don't make doctors like these anymore!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Geoffrey N James accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeoffrey Nigel James Md, 8740 N Kendall Dr Ste 101, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geoffrey N James in this video.
Dr. Geoffrey N James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.