Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Cramer
Dr. George Cramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA, with another office in Somerville, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Cramer is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge, Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden and Somerville Hospital - Outpt. He speaks English.
Dr. George Cramer has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. George Cramer has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. George Cramer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George Cramer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
George Cramer put me on the heaviest drugs he could get paid for. I have a preexisting neurological disability and when I was being caused side effects which drastically affected my preexisting health conditions he refused to take me off the medication. He said, "Well I'm not taking you off." I had to involve patient advocacy in the case and be transferred to a new doctor. Dr. Cramer then became very afraid as if he knew he had done something highly unethical. Hm I wonder why. I saw him interact in this way with multiple patients by waiting outside his office when I needed him to sign something and he was trying to avoid doing so. I had no choice and he was trying to force me to go home without things done. In the process I saw several other patients begging him for help with situations he himself had created.
Dr. Cramer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Somerville Hospital - Outpt
20 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Cramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.