Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gerald A Filardi
Gerald A Filardi is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
810 Pine St
Gainesville, GA 30501
Book Online Now
Gerald A Filardi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Gerald A Filardi has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Gerald A Filardi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Gerald A Filardi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Gerald A Filardi's office for more information.
810 Pine St Gainesville, GA 30501
More about Gerald A Filardi
Dr. Gerald Filardi received his Doctor of Medicine degree at the State University of New York and completed his Graduate Medical Education at Letterman Hospital in San Francisco, California and at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology.
Locations & DirectionsGood News Clinics, 810 Pine St, Gainesville, GA
Gerald A Filardi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.