Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn A Mcgrath
Dr. Glenn A Mcgrath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willow Grove, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcgrath is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Mcgrath has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn A Mcgrath has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr MC Grath is an excellent doctor. He is thorough, pleasant and courteous. The one very irritating thing I have experienced is with the office staff/procedures. I have been waiting for three days to have a prescription renewed. My pharmacist has, faxed a request, followed up with a phone call. No result! I called, left message (hard to speak to a live person), still no response either with a new script or a call back. My supply of medication is down to two tablets. I will discuss this situation with Dr MC Grath at my next appointment in April.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Mcgrath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Glenn A Mcgrath accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEndocrine Specialists, 2300 Computer Rd Ste H39, Willow Grove, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn A Mcgrath in this video.
Dr. Glenn A Mcgrath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.