Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gonzalo Lopez
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY . He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Parkway Hospital, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
Saint Vincents Hospital & Medical Center
Cabrini Med Ctr, New York, Ny
SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan
56 Years Experience
Universidad De Monterrey
Graduated in 1957
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.