Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon W Nuber has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gordon W Nuber has the following 19 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Women's Health
- Sports Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Gordon W Nuber has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gordon W Nuber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Reportedly one of the best orthopedic surgery doctors in the Chicago Area. Truthfully, I found his manner to be rather subdued and somewhat seemly disinterested. Nevertheless he was courteous and provided a basic but understandable assessment. My shoulder injury was severe and required months of therapy which he correctly predicted.
worst experience ever bedside manner couldn't be worse and no patient eye contact felt rushed and didn't really explain results or show the film of the Mri would never go back to see this Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Center For Comprehensive Orthopaedic And Spine Care, 259 E Erie St Fl 13, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gordon W Nuber in this video.
Dr. Gordon W Nuber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.