Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Greg S Whorral MD
Dr. Greg S Whorral, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Latrobe, PA, with other offices in Greensburg, PA and Mount Pleasant, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Greg S Whorral has 5 locations
870 Weatherwood Ln Ste 4
Greensburg, PA 15601
508 S Church St
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666
100 Excela Health Dr Ste 302
Latrobe, PA 15650
56 Club Ln
Blairsville, PA 15717
Book Online Now
Dr. Greg S Whorral has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Greg S Whorral has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Greg S Whorral is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Uncaring and Rude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Greg S Whorral - Posted on January 30th, 2019
Not Compassionate or Informative
Self-verified patient of Dr. Greg S Whorral - Posted on January 4th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Greg S Whorral - Posted on February 8th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Greg S Whorral - Posted on February 5th, 2010
27 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Greg S Whorral Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
Locations & Directions
Dr. Greg S Whorral is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Latrobe, PA.