Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory A Sawyer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory A Sawyer has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Gregory A Sawyer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory A Sawyer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 8
After seeing a Dr who said my knee pain & locking was too hard to figure out & that I'd have to live with it and several Dr's not able to find anything on an MRI, Dr Sawyer saw something and scheduled me for arthroscopy. He removed 3 loose bodies from my knee and fixed the pain I'd been living with for over a year. Not only that but as I'm walking to my car after an office visit in the snow, he runs out, gets my car, drives it to me, and brushes the snow off the car! How many Dr's would do that?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 2007
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Gregory A Sawyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsGregory Alan Sawyer Md, 100 Brickhill Ave Ste 303, South Portland, ME
Dr. Gregory A Sawyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Portland, ME.