Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gregory M Neely
Dr. Gregory M Neely, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Rochester, MN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics. Dr. Neely is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center. Dr. Neely has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory M Neely has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Gregory M Neely has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gregory M Neely is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Neely is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Gregory M Neely accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group