Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Sirounian
Dr. Gregory Sirounian, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Sirounian is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, St Luke's Medical Center and Arizona Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Sirounian has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and answer any questions you have before scheduling an operation. After surgery, you’ll have a few checkups to ensure everything heals properly.
In addition to shoulders, hips and knees, they deal with injuries everywhere from your ankles and feet to your elbows and hands — and even your spine. They also help treat birth defects related to bones and muscles as well as degenerative conditions like osteoporosis and muscular dystrophy.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Rule #1.) If you have a messed up body there is only one Doctor you ever have to see again. His name is Dr. Sirounian. You got that? He has a way cool office in Garden City and all of the nurses are drop-dead beautiful! That's why he went to Medical School. To surround himself with beautiful women! And don't you forget it! You're lucky I'm not charging you for this information. AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE! You got me?
Dr. Sirounian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Medical Center
Arizona Surgical Hospital
West Valley Hospital
The Tampa General Hospital
Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Banner Estrella Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Gregory Sirounian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWinthrop Orthopedic Associates, 1300 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory Sirounian in this video.
Dr. Gregory Sirounian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.