Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haiping Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had some problem going on with my pregnancy. while seeking for a better ob (hopefully i can find one), i got refer by my family dr to dr wang here. how disappointed, even after all those explaination of how i don't trust my previous OB, dr wang here turn to me and say, "let us get the record from your ob first then we decide, (by the way i was still in my 17 weeks early when i went to him), it will be a couple of days for us to get the record." I've waited around 1 week, they called and say "we sorry we can't accept you" first they say because dr wang don't usually accept patient over 18 weeeks which i'm not even there yet and i demand an answer why an i not being accepted ? if you telling me i have health problem then ok, but guess what they told me. all they been saying is "we don't accept 2nd trimester ( if you guys know you don't then why wasted my time at the beginning), and we don't accept 2nd trimester." it sound to me they can't give me an acceptable answer, finally after couple times i mentioned i want a true and honest answer, the receptionist finally say " oh BECAUSE YOUR PREVIOUS OB IS DR WANG GOOD FRIEND. my question is SO, that is not acceptable? if you know you don't accept 2nd trimester then why let me see you at the first time and ask for my record. you should also no who is my OB when i first telling you too. And if you think dr wang and dr my ob is good friend and you don't take patient from each other then y even ask for all my info? you should have just straightly denied me at the very beginning. the reason they reject me is not even related to medical health issue. i don't think this is a very professional service.
I went to Dr. Haiping Wang 4 years ago when I had our first born. He seems fine during my pregnancy check ups since I had a very healthy pregnancy and since it was our first baby, I didn't know to ask question. However, towards the end of the pregnancy he was pushing for me to decide to have our son circumcised. When we decided against it he seems upset. On the day of my delivery, he came late and when the baby was almost out, he decided to take a lunch. When he came back, he was in a horrible mood and he was screaming that all the nurses in the room. When it was time for me to be released from the hospital, the hospital called him repeatedly and he did not show up to check on me. Instead he told them to just release me, and if I was not feeling good I can schedule an appointment to see him at his office. What kind of dr. is that? Needless to say, I think this dr. does not care about his patients at all. All of the positive reviews below are bogus because they are so general and short I know they're phonies. Please stay away from this guy.
Dr. Wang is a great Doctor. The only problem about this facility is that they charge you upfront. There is a rediculous fee that you have to pay if you want them to fill out any disability forms...so think twice before you go there cuz every pregnant patient will need to fill out forms. No Doctor charges to fill out disability forms!!....it is the Doctor's responsibility to fill out the forms!
After doing a somewhat brief, hard, and routine exam on one of my breasts, he playfully fondled my other breast. I know what a fondle feels like. He turned a bit red, cleared his throat and said, "uhmm there's nothing wrong with that breast." He overcharged my insurance company by ordering three tests but only performed one. During the last and final straw, he told me to shut up when I complained about extreme pain and discomfort during a surgical procedure. I've never been told to shut up by a doctor, nurse, or any other health care provider in the past. I was shocked. I talked to my sister in law who had seen him for the same procedure only to learn he gave her anesthesia but didn't for me. She had insurance to pay for it but why didn't Dr. Wang offer me the option of anesthesia? I would have paid cash for it. Now I felt I was butchered. *cry
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Haiping Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHaiping Wang Md, 123 N Garfield Ave Ste D, Alhambra, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Haiping Wang in this video.
Dr. Haiping Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alhambra, CA.