Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hajoon F Chun has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
My son who is now 12 years old was delivered by Dr. Chun. After my first experience with him, I knew he was the only option when I got pregnant a second time, and with twins. Yes the waiting room was crowded, why, he is that good. He is funny and very caring. if you are looking for a doctor that cares about you, this is the place to go. And I did have a choice, I could have gone anywhere, I chose Dr. Chun and you should too.
I have been coming to this department during my entire pregnancy and I couldn't be any happier with staff and with dr.Chun. I has a very high risk pregnancy and my OB/GYN has recommended me to see dr.Chun and Thanks to his experienced professionalism I have delivered my beautiful twins healthy and well. It is extremely hard to find a doctor who knows what they are doing and I am very pleased and thankful I found dr.Chun.
I have been to this office 7 times during pregnancy. Never spoke to Dr. Chun directly. He walks by every once in a while. Not a good morning, good afternoon, hello ever. The office is overcrowded every day. My visit average 111 minutes. Yes I time it. That is too long when I always get their on time. Most of the time when I visited there are not enough seats. Nurses constantly asking men to give up there seats to the women. Which i already do before being asked. Maybe just maybe that same nurse should ask greedy Dr. Chun to get more seats or rent space that is more accommodating to the volume of patients you have visiting you office, which he is being well compensated for. For god sake, majority of the patients are pregnant. My husband had to wait many times in the hall way. Others were sitting on the floor. This would be fine if it happened once in a while, but it happened 4 times out of 7 total visits. I have been there in the morning and in the afternoons. I think Dr. Chung needs to dig into his deep pockets and make that place a little more comfortable and inviting. Monster's Inc is the only movie ever playing on the television, if its even on It's a sign of obvious greed. When my husband wanted to use the bathroom, the give you a key like you're at some road side gas station. There are a couple of nice and helpful nurses. Unfortunately most of them are rude and mean. The Asian nurse (medical assistant)one at the front counter is the worst. This place is covered through my medical insurance through my employer. The only reason why this place is so crowded for sure. No one in there right mind would choose this place on their free will. Visit this place 4-5 time and you will see everything I mentioned is true I could go on and on about everything wrong with this place.I'm going to figure something out. I am privileged to other options, so I am never going back to this office again.
27 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Hajoon F Chun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHajoon Chun Md, 14601 45th Ave, Flushing, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hajoon F Chun in this video.
Dr. Hajoon F Chun is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Flushing, NY.