Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hansa B Medley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Medley is a very caring doctor. Takes her time and listens to her patients. She always makes it a point to follow up on any specialist visit she has recommended. She is kind and caring and her office staff is always friendly and efficient. I have been very pleased with her, her treatment and her staff. A friend referred me to her and I am so grateful she did.
Wait time was good, better than most others Ive experienced. She was very nice, answered all my questions and was very clear in her questions and suggestions. Follow up phone call was very professional and called me later that day to further details on a test which came back later. She talks a little fast, so I had to be very attentive to her explanations. My wife also now is seeing Dr. Medley.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Medley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Gajra Raja Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Hansa B Medley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHansa B Medley Md Pa, 8989 Westheimer Rd Ste 314, Houston, TX
Dr. Hansa B Medley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.