Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Harpal S Khanuja has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harpal S Khanuja has the following 17 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Harpal S Khanuja has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harpal S Khanuja is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I had both my hips replaced by Dr Khanuja in the last 2 years and they were both completely successful, I am pain free and mobile again for the first time in many years. Both Dr Khanuja and his staff were very caring and saw to my every need pre and post surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone that may need hip replacement.
Dr. Khanuja was fantastic in all ways. He's literally the best for hip replacement in Baltimore. My recovery was extremely easy. I was done with my cane after just over 2 weeks. I was virtually fully recovered in 4 weeks and walking with literally no pain. The surgery was life changing and Dr. Kahuja and his team was fantastic to work with.
Dr. Khanuja and his nurse practitioner, Dotsie Czajkowski are a great team. I spent far more time with Ms. Czajkowski, but Dr. Khanuja was available if necessary (e.g., with questions about recovery). Two months after having my left knee replaced, I went on vacation to Brazil and did very, very well. Three months after that, I had my other knee replaced and did even better, probably because I knew what to expect. I especially liked that I was involved in decisions and that he and Ms. Czajkowski were available when I had questions.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Harpal S Khanuja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Harpal S Khanuja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.