Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry Goldmark has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harry Goldmark has the following 18 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. Harry Goldmark has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Harry Goldmark is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
The office staff was very courteous and professional and provided me an appointment within 24 hours of my call. Dr. Harry Goldmark made me feel at ease from the onset of my appointment. He explained in detail what tests needed to be performed to determine the extent of my injury. His examination was very thorough and he provided me with vital information that was easy for me to understand. He also spent a lot of time with me so I didn't feel that I was just another number. He also set me up with a follow up consultation to make sure that my injury was responding appropriately. All in all a great experience and I would definitely recommend Dr, Harry Goldmark to family and friends,
Dr. Harry Goldmark operated on my torn meniscus (a wonderful job, quick recovery), and I continue to visit him for various aches and pains (hand, shoulder). I am always grateful to access his expertise, and appreciate his humor, professionalism and caring. I feel that he truly is in search of the right answer, following up as needed, and I feel an active participant in the process. I have wholeheartedly recommended him and his practice to family, friends and colleagues.
It isn't easy choosing a doctor, hoping you've made the right decision to allow that person to surgically enter your body for necessary repairs. Harry Goldmark was that person and the decision was rendered after a ten minute discussion encompassing the diagnosis and procedures that would encompass my arthroscopic knee surgery. I never felt rushed, coursed or worried after our initial evaluation. All preps were immediately addressed; all staff were as attentive to my needs as possible; all results were more than expected. Physical therapist was so impressed with my progress after two sessions that he said more exercise was only needed at home, on my own. After five days, I'm back to all outdoor activities including golf, boating, hiking, etc. I am also pain free after repair of my torn muniscus. I was pain free 6 hours after the actual operation and required no cane or crutches at any time. Nobody loves undergoing surgery, especially when you realize that minor surgery in that done on someone else and major surgery is that done on you. But, should you need this medical intervention, Dr. Harry Goldmark is the one to chose. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Goldmark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1973
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Harry Goldmark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSara Keschner Phd, 350 S Main St, New City, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harry Goldmark in this video.
Dr. Harry Goldmark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New City, NY.