Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Helen C Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Helen C Wang has the following 16 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Diabetes Complications
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
Dr. Helen C Wang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Alfred I Dupont Hospital For Children
Dr. Helen C Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Arts Allergy, 220 Wilson St Ste 200, Carlisle, PA
Dr. Helen C Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.