Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hira Koul
Dr. Hira Koul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA, with another office in Johnstown, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Koul is affiliated with Windber Medical Center, UPMC Lee Regional Hospital and Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hira Koul has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Koul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Windber Medical Center
UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Somerset Hospital Center for Health
Meyersdale Community Hospital
Memorial Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center Downtown
44 Years Experience
Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Hira Koul accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hira Koul in this video.
Dr. Hira Koul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.