Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard D Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 12
I had a surgery with this doctor years ago, it was a mistake. He did not suture the wound and I had massive brown drainage for a couple of weeks. At the hospital I informed him I did not want anyone practicing on me for intubation, I got my medical records later and the anesthesia report clearly indicated a student had intubated me. I'd recommend getting a second opinion before allowing him to touch you.
Dr Martin performed a total hip replacement for me 4 years ago. He quickly and correctly diagnosed the problem that had eluded previous doctors, offered treatment alternatives, and explained the implications of each choice in a manner that was easy to grasp.His follow up care after surgery was attentive and helped me recover to a fully active life after years of disabling pain,
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Howard D Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew England Orthopaedic And Spine Surgery Llc, 830 Boylston St Ste 211, Chestnut Hill, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard D Martin in this video.
Dr. Howard D Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.