Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian Lee
Dr. Ian Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Hutzel Women's Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Lee has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ian Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Ian Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.