Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imdad N Yusufaly has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 36
I see that I had placed a prior review, and it has been removed. I will repost, because it is important. Suffice it to say, Dr. Yusufaly treated me with disrespect, and ordered the nurse to call me and tell me I must immediately start taking a medicine that was clearly not helpful, but very harmful to me. Without discussion of any kind. He accused me of lying within a few minutes of meeting him. "3 times. "Who do you think you are" is what he said. I went to him for help with my serious issues. Regardless of the technicalities of my health problems, I would not return to this dr. Simply based on his poor attitude and disrespect towards a patient seeking honest help.
I saw this Dr. For a serious continuing condition which I had seen him for be for.a lot. Because he had heard a false statement from another person , he treated me horribly. He was rude, treated me with total disrespect and was completly mean.so very unprofessional. His nurses were embarrassed and kept telling me they were so very sorry. I would not recommend him to anyone. If he likes you your treated good. If for any reason he doesn't he will treat you very bad .he even gave me wrong information on purpose to hurt me. BE VERY CAREFUL GOING TO HIM. I thought Dr.were to treat all patients the same no matter how they felt about you. The information he had heard was even wrong. Wow I was shocked by his behavior to a patient.. Don't go to him. Horrible person and Super unprofessional.
Dear Ms Melton, We looked through our records for the last ten years and cannot find you in our system. Are you sure you have the right doctor? If you have used a pseudonym, please do contact our office so we can address your grievances. Wishing you the best in health. Imdad Yusufaly, M.D.
I was referred to him because of numerous headaches and tingling in my arm and leg. He ordered a MRI. On the day before we left on a big family trip, he had his nurse call and tell me I had a tumor in my brain and that she was making an urgent appointment for me to see a neurosurgeon. The nurse was unable to give us any more information and Dr. Yusufaly was not available to answer any questions. When asked, the nurse was unable to tell us if we should cancel our family trip. We went our the trip but the diagnosis was constantly on our minds. When we returned, we saw two different Neurosurgeons (One for a second opinion) and they both said what Dr. Yusufaly "saw" was not a tumor, had been with me since conception AND could not, and was not the cause of my symptoms. We were advised to see a different neurologist that did not "FIXATE" on something that had nothing to do with my symptoms. and to get a complete work up from a "Good Neurologist" which we are doing now.
Sorry about your experience with our office, and glad that the neurosurgeons did not find anything surgical. We wish you the best in health.
Dr. Yusufaly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1984
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Imdad N Yusufaly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInland Rheumatology & Osteo, 36243 Inland Valley Dr Ste 60, Wildomar, CA
Dr. Imdad N Yusufaly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wildomar, CA.