Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inbar K Kirson
Dr. Inbar K Kirson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deerfield, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kirson is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northshore Skokie Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Inbar K Kirson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Inbar K Kirson has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Inbar K Kirson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Inbar K Kirson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This is the worst doctor on the north shore. I was 10 minutes late to my appointment and she would not see me. I had to drive 45 minutes to get there and got stuck in construction and that still didn't matter to them. She is rude, inconsiderate, and doesn't care about people's health. I'd rather go to a free health clinic than see her!! Trust me! Let me add that I have also been a patient there for 13 years!!! Worst doctor ever!!
Dr. Kirson is extremely attentive and caring to her patients. She is very thorough and takes the time to ask the patient questions and listens, as well. She takes notes and is very knowledgeable about the complex issues that females face with regard to their health, at any age. I cannot rate her highly enough. I am thankful to have her as my gynecologist.
Dr. Kirson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1996
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Inbar K Kirson accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Center For Womens Healthcare, 720 Osterman Ave Ste 205, Deerfield, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Inbar K Kirson in this video.
Dr. Inbar K Kirson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deerfield, IL.