- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Indira M Reddy has 2 locations
Dr. Indira M Reddy has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Indira M Reddy has the following 11 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Indira M Reddy Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Indira M Reddy
Dr. Reddy earned her medical degree from Sri Venkateswara Medical College in Tirupati, India. She completed her internal medicine residency and her gastroenterology fellowship at the State University of New York in Stonybrook, NY. Dr. Reddy is board certified in both internal medicine and gastroenterology. She joined the Raleigh Medical Group/Wake Endoscopy in January of 2008. Some of her clinical interests include inflammatory bowel disease, high-risk colo-rectal cancer, irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux. She lives in Cary with her husband and two sons. A majority of her free time is spent managing the kids activities including sports. Dr. Reddy also likes to travel with her family as well as gardening and simple cooking.