Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isidro A Cardella has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 97
I think all doctor offices have a problem with the wait time, that's a given I accept. Dr. Isidro A. Cardella, fixed my Bladder condition at the same time as I was having a Hysterectomy. My husband and mother were informed of my condition after the surgery. They were very impressed with both my doctors. I also enjoyed my short time in the South Miami Hospital.. If I had another uterus to remove or if I mess up my bladder again, I would not hesitate to call these two doctors again. Four weeks after the surgery I am doing fantastic. I feel so young again with my bladder fixed. Everyone says I look so good even in my recovery. I am very satisfied with all the attention I received during and after. Everyone there has been polite and cortious and a pleasure to be their patient.
Dr. Cardella is a very caring uro~gyno. He is well experienced and caring about his patients. I had a few procedures done in one surgery. Still recoperating but Dr. Cardella and his nurses have assisted me with all my questions, doubts and inquiries. He has a very professional and caring practice. As a new patient, I am glad my urologist referred me to him and he did all of my procedures. I recommend him for any uro~gyno issue you may have. He cares about his patients. Made me feel completely comfortable and re assured every time I requested to see him. His nurses are amazing as well. All three. I mostly saw Leilah and Mari and I have nothing but great things to say about each of them.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2009, 2008, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Isidro A Cardella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarddella Obstetrics, 7300 SW 93rd Ave Ste 200, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Isidro A Cardella in this video.
Dr. Isidro A Cardella is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Miami, FL.